SIS specializes in using Primavera’s P6 software.
- Company or Project Setup
- Company Training
- Schedule creation and updating (on-site and remote)
- Create custom reports by Phase, Area, Sub-Areas, Discipline, resources, and WBS Coding
- Comparisons of resource usage, manpower and cost
- Quantity and unit tracking
- Bid Schedules
- Preliminary Schedules
- Detailed Construction schedules
- As-built claims schedules
- Balance to Pay Applications
- Manage the master schedule and incorporate subcontractor schedules.
- Change Order and Impact Management
- Create or review Time Impact Analysis schedules
- Document monthly progress and quantities, and changes/issues.
- P6 schedule evaluation for mechanics, accuracy, feasibility, costs.
- United States Army Corp of Engineers compliant. We know how to create schedules that will be approved on the first submittal.
- Cost-loading the schedule
- Area of Work, Feature of Work, Category of Work, Phase of Work, Workers per Day
- Standard Data Exchange Format (SDEF) file creation
- Integration with USACE Quality Control System (QCS)
- MS Project, P3 and other scheduling software conversions to P6.
Using P6, you can manage multiple projects in one database. Compare cost and resources across multiple projects or individually.
SIS provides consistent easy to read schedules in P6.
The P6 Schedule is cost loaded to produce a cost curve comparing budgeted to actual costs and cumulative costs.